Located 90 NM north of Fort Lauderdale, Derecktor Ft. Pierce combines the yacht industry resources of South Florida with the unspoiled Old Florida vibe of the Treasure Coast. The new megayacht facility offers the same superior service Derecktor clients have come to expect while offering a totally different crew experience.
Here are the top five things your crew will love about Derecktor Ft. Pierce:
- Old Florida Vibe: Live oaks draped in Spanish moss mixed with towering sabal palms remind visitors life is best enjoyed at a slower pace. While yard periods can be labor intensive, it’s easy for crew to recharge in the laid-back beachside town of Fort Pierce.
- Surfing & Watersports: Fort Pierce Inlet State Park is home to one of the best surf breaks on Florida’s East Coast. The Indian River Lagoon and surrounding waterways are perfect for stand-up paddleboarding, wakeboarding and all kinds of watersports.
- Golf: Home to more than 20 golf courses ranging from upscale to very affordable, the great weather allows for year-round play. The nearby City of Port St. Lucie PGA Golf Club has been ranked among the 75 Best Golf Resorts by Golf Digest.
- Fishing: Where else can you land a slot size snook or small Spanish mackerel off the stern of your boat right before a haul-out? The Turning Basin at Derecktor Ft. Pierce offers the best in-shore fishing in the area, while venturing a few miles outside Fort Pierce Inlet can produce mahi-mahi, cobia, wahoo and more.
- Breweries & Restaurants: From dive bars and breweries to fine dining and Southern barbecue, the Treasure Coast has something for nearly every palate.
If you’re interested in learning more about Derecktor Ft. Pierce and all the amenities awaiting your crew, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renee Walker, Marketing and Sales Development, at 772-971-8144.